Diary 1

 Hai it me Nur Aqilah Mohamad Isa. this is my first post i will be type in english and malays mix hahaha. actually im just  bored at home, i just start my online class via zoom. during pkp time i meet some new friends online hahaha mostly boys of course. just to say hai and get to know each other cause why not right. oh i meet this one innocent guy from penang. he is very nice cute and humble. i meet him when i play dota 2. hahah yeah i play because i have noting to do at home and i cannot go out plus my phone my sister take it urgh what a life doh. when i chat with this guy i was like wow so baik gila. i dont know and he so funny. i talk everything about my life. he lisent from A-Z. im so glad i meet him during my down time i need more friends doh. i just break up with my ex bf on february i was so lost and i dont know what im doing. im so fuck up with my family they rip me hard seriously my life so sad. i just cannot continue this post anymore. yeah that it guys bye. A_A 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary 2